Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Needling / skin care regimen Login/Join

posted
I know things on the forum / site have changed. I am looking for help on creating a needling / skin care routine for scars/ pits / and stretchmarks. I had some posts with the information on them but they were deleted due to FDA rules and regulations. Now I don't know where to go for the best information. I just want to get on a good schedule with the best benefits. Can anybody help and / or point me in the correct direction?

Here are the products I have

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
1 of : CP Serum - 4 oz

1 of : Exfol Cream - 4 oz
$27.95 Shipped

1 of : LacSal Cream - 4 oz
$34.77 Shipped
1 of : Lactic Power 10 Hydroxy Acid Exfoliator
$34.77 Shipped
1 of : Protect & Restore Body Lotion - 8 oz - Pheromone Only
$40.95 Shipped

s Solution - 1.7 oz Spray
$49.77 Shipped
1 of : Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength - 2 oz
$75.95 Shipped
1 of : Super CP Serum (Bonus)
$0.00 Shipped
1 of : TriReduction Cream - 4 oz

Vitamin C (20 g / 0.7 oz) for face
Sterilizing agent Chloramine-T (20 g / 0.7 oz)
1 mm dermaroller
2 mm dermaroller NARROW (3-liner)
2 mm dermaroller ONE-LINER
2 mm dermaroller
1.5 mm dermaroller ONE-LINER
1.5 mm dermaroller NARROW (3-liner)
1.5 mm dermaroller
1 mm dermaroller NARROW (3-liner)
2 mm SMALL DERMASTAMP (12 needles)
2 mm DERMASTAMP (35 needles)
1 mm DERMASTAMP (35 needles)
1.5 mm DERMASTAMP (35 needles)
1 mm SMALL DERMASTAMP (12 needles)
1.5 mm SMALL DERMASTAMP (12 needles)

Thanks!

If you can't put info in the direct post, please feel free to pm me or email me!

thanks in advancw

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 25 | Location: usa | Registered: 10 July 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
i've also read some conflicting thoughts on this issue and wonder if anybody has any inforation

when needling, do you needle one time a week and take off using your cp serum / or other cp cream and take off using your alpha hydroxy?

or do you stay with your am pm use of cp's and alpha hydroxy and just needle in between? Is this too harsh?

or is there another cream you should be using directly after you needle?

Also, I know a 1.5 or 2 mm needle is whats best on the face, do you just start by using them or is it better to gradually move from a .5 to 1 etc?

thanks!

posted Hide Post
Also, I have read up about the new way you should needle (horizontally, lifting up each time with the needling device all the way down the area, then doing the same vertically, moving the needle each time so you are not overlapping) but are you only supposed to do the area one time horizontally and one time vertically and then you're done? or do you continue to do it a number of times?

Thanks!!!!!!

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tobiastorgenson:
when needling, do you needle one time a week and take off using your cp serum / or other cp cream and take off using your alpha hydroxy?]

Dear tobiastorgenson:

General information can be found at: Use of Skin Needling and Skin Rollers While Using Copper-Peptides

Depending on what a person is trying to accomplish, and their own individual skin's sensitivity, some clients have decided to use copper-peptides + skin rolling in three separate ways:

(1) Before they use the skin needling device
(2) Very lightly after they use the skin needling device
(3) Or they use copper-peptides on the days they do not use the skin needling device.

Typically we recommend using milder copper-peptides when skin needling, such as GHK-Copper Serum.

quote:
or is there another cream you should be using directly after you needle?

Depending on the length, some needling devices suggest a numbing cream or specific product to be applied before/after use.

We strongly suggest to closely follow the protocol or suggestions received with the device you've purchased. Or contact the manufacturer for specific questions on how to use their product.

But in general the at-home products can be used very easily and Regular CP Serum or GHK-Copper Serum can be applied after needling.

quote:
Also, I know a 1.5 or 2 mm needle is whats best on the face, do you just start by using them or is it better to gradually move from a .5 to 1 etc?

We recommend to start with a short needle length (these still are quite effective for at-home use); these work exceptionally well with our products.

Some clients have started with a .25mm or .5mm and find that, especially if you have many questions about how to start, the key is to go slowly.

Let your skin recuperate and rejuvenate at its own speed. A .5mm, used properly with an advanced copper peptide regimen, should be sufficient to see some great results. If more is needed, slowly work up to a longer size --- but only if needed.

quote:
...are you only supposed to do the area one time horizontally and one time vertically and then you're done? or do you continue to do it a number of times?

Thanks!!!!!!

Other clients are welcome to chime in with their experiences, but again we'd suggest to take things slow.

Most reputable brands will have fairly specific directions on use. So although others online may have found other techniques that work for their skin, we always recommend to closely follow the suggestions given with the specific device purchased.

Much may depend on what a person is trying to accomplish and needle length (and we always have to factor in that each individual's skin and reaction may be different).

We're sure tobiastorgenson that others will post here and we look forward to hearing everyone's experience thus far.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear tobiastorgenson:

Please see the new Review/Testimonial of Dermapen and Copper Peptides posted at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...0018252/m/4221063356

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response! So if I am looking to help pits and scars / stretch marks, which of the 3 ways below have shown the best results?

Depending on what a person is trying to accomplish, and their own individual skin's sensitivity, some clients have decided to use copper-peptides + skin rolling in three separate ways:

(1) Before they use the skin needling device
(2) Very lightly after they use the skin needling device
(3) Or they use copper-peptides on the days they do not use the skin needling device

also, is it okay to start with a 1 mm needle?
We recommend to start with a short needle length (these still are quite effective for at-home use); these work exceptionally well with our products.

Some clients have started with a .25mm or .5mm and find that, especially if you have many questions about how to start, the key is to go slowly.

Let your skin recuperate and rejuvenate at its own speed. A .5mm, used properly with an advanced copper peptide regimen, should be sufficient to see some great results. If more is needed, slowly work up to a longer size --- but only if needed.

also, i didn't purchase the super ghk copper, i ordered some of your other copper peptides (see first post) is that okay or would I get the best results if I didn't use the kinds I ordered and only used the super ghk copper? thanks again in advance!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
..Which of the 3 ways below have shown the best results?

You could test all three ways, if you'd like, and see which one generates the best results.

But if you plan on using a 1mm needle, it's probably going to be more advantageous to needle first and apply copper peptide serum lightly afterward.

also, is it okay to start with a 1 mm needle?

You should be fine with a 1mm needle. Be sure to use as directed.

...i didn't purchase the super ghk copper, i ordered some of your other copper peptides (see first post) is that okay or would I get the best results if I didn't use the kinds I ordered and only used the super ghk copper?

Of the above mentioned products your Regular CP Serum will work very nicely with your needling.

Later on, once you've worked out the best regimen that your skin is responding well to, you can work up to a diluted Super CP Serum to take things to the next step (if needed).

Hope the above tips help!

Best Wishes - Please keep in touch,
-Skin Biology