CP Serum
Super CP Serum
CP Night Eyes
Lactic Power 10
Retinol in Squalane (bonus)
Emu Oil for Skin
Folligen
Folligen Solution

I suffer from mild breakouts and moderate scar.
I am planning to use CP in the AM and HA in the PM. I am also planning to use my 0.5mm dermaroller every other day with the CP.

Can you guys give me some advices on how to start and what I am going to expect?

Will I experience redness, peeling etc before seeing nice skin? (like Retin-A)

Thanks!!

p.s. i am using folligen on my hair (obviously) my hair isn't in bad shape.. but i lose alllloooottt of hair everyday (way more than 100 strands) so i hope folligen will help me with hair loss =)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 3 | Location: Vancouver | Registered: 14 January 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
btw I am 25, I don't have wrinkle problems (yet) only some fine lines under my eyes.

posted Hide Post
Why are you using both the cp and the super? I would think that would be alot. Take it slowly and put just enough of the cp on to cover the face. Be patient.

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only share my personal experience. I am older, have aging skin and hyperpigmentation issues.

I have gotten really good results. No redness or irriation should come with the products. If there is any itching you may be using too much. Less is more with these products and you should start with very little product. Even product (a few drops) with (a few drops) water initially.

As a new user I would start with Super GHK Cooper and see how my skin reacts and move up from there.

With oily skin stick to the serums and with dry skin stick to the creams.

If you call Skin Biology you can personally speak with a consultant. They are amazing and very helpful!

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh and one more thing. If you have pores that tend to clog use the Exfol serum. It tends to declog pores and keep them clean. I have not had luck with lacsal or the creams which actually tend to clog my pores.

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you call Skin Biology you can personally speak with a consultant. They are amazing and very helpful!

Thank you Raine!

Welcome to our forum Aprilha. It is good to have you on board. Here is a very good starter regime:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area. Next apply amount of CP Ultimate Eyes (which contain SRCPs - Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptides). Use fingertips to apply a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye.Use under the brow bone to help lift the upper lid area. For best results, apply lightly and gently rub into the skin for 5-10 seconds.

On top, use a light amount Emu Oil for Skin or Squalane . They are biological oils that work very well as a moisturizer. Only apply to the dry areas of your skin just dabbing enough to barely moisturize. You can always add more if needed.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid product that help exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

After you have finished your CP Serum you can move up to the Super CP Serum. If you feel that the Lactic Power 10 is too heavy for your skin, you can always try one of our exfoliants in a serum. It may work just fine for you. Of course we are always here of you would like personal help. Just call us at 800.405.1912. We are in the office from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
April welcome to the forum.

Even though you have some blemishes. Right now I would just shelve the roller and Super CP for the time being. Scar reduction is a Marathon and not a sprint. Skin has to get in good overall shape for reducing the appearance of marks to usually begin so that is your first goal.

So just lay the foundation right now and even though you generally don't see much VISIBLE blemish reduction the process is already underway.

As to your question. Its nothing like Retin A with all the peeling, redness and dryness. You may experience a little flair up when beginning but most have the opposite where there is a reduction in the overall look of blemishes. I've kind of been monitor posts from those who experience flair ups and for the most part it seems to come from using too strong or too much product when beginning. Which is very easy to do.

Started correctly, something I did not do Smiler Your likely to see nothing much until about the second month into using the product. Its almost like putting water on the face in respect to the fact there is usually no reaction. About month 2 the first thing most people will see is the healthy glow. Then the VISIBLE blemish reduction will usually begin.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Hello Again April,

It is very informative and holds true for most people. Definitely, Maxx is correct about getting your skin healthy before you begin with the heavy duty rejuvenation.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all,
Thank you so much for all your helpful replies!

Seems like the tip is to start light, so I will dilute my CP serum and lay off the Super CP and rolling for now! Should I also apply Emu oil before CP serum? or diluting it is enough?

I am beginning to think that have I ordered the wrong HA product, maybe I should have ordered the LacSal instead of Lactic Power 10... I am afraid it will break me out Confused?

hmm I will see how it goes...
again, thanks all for being so supportive!

Although my blemish-prone skin right now isn't too too bad, but I haven't had blemish-free skin since high school =( I'm sooo excited to have blemish-free skin for the rest of my life =D

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raine:
Oh and one more thing. If you have pores that tend to clog use the Exfol serum. It tends to declog pores and keep them clean. I have not had luck with lacsal or the creams which actually tend to clog my pores.

Also cleanse with a 2% salicylic acid pad.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post