Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
products Login/Join

posted
I was wondering if there is a new stronger super cop is in the making? I am using super copx2 over my whole face (age 64) and it is helping but since I seem to need this strength...should I be using even stronger copper?

Posts: 2 | Location: pa | Registered: 05 January 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Cookee Smiler I had to check your profile to see why you are using Super Cop 2X on the whole face. It is generally reserved for spot treating very difficult areas. The strength of product/copper needed is not related to age.

Whats going on where you think you might need something stronger then SC2X? If I read your profile right you are at about 5 months with CP's.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of Rossana
posted Hide Post
Cookee I think you just need to give time to time.

You could make cop2x even stronger by dermarolling first but I don't think that is good at all on the entire face, even more if you started not too long ago with CPs. If you push too hard to get results fast you will end up with irritation and temporarily red and saggy skin

Life is too short to remove USB safely!

Posts: 474 | Location: Eden Prairie (MN) | Registered: 07 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Cookee:

The key to successfully using our products seems to be "Less Is More / Slow Is Better"

Going slowly seems to give the best results...

But if you're interested in boosting your results you'll love reviewing the following links for more suggestions:

Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post