Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Two Timing Tighter & P&R Day Cover Login/Join

Picture of Nathalie
posted
Following my personal consultation, I am going to buy Skin Signals Cream and Two Timing Tighter , but as I also need a good protection from UV, I am thinking of adding P&R Day Cover together with, because I spend most of my daytime in a sunny room.

The product guide says that Two Timing Tighter should be applied at the last step of skincare regimen, so should I apply Day Cover before Two Timing Tighter?

And does this apply the same if I have to use any other sunscreen sold on the market? For going out, I might use the one with higher protection like Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF30.

Any advice, please and thank you in advance.

Posts: 19 | Location: Tokyo | Registered: 08 October 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Nathalie:

Thanks for posting your question.

If you are using Day Cover to shield your skin against the elements and moisturize or the sunscreen of your choice (recommended when in sun for an extended period of time), apply that on top of Two Timing Tightener.

But do try to wait a little bit after applying TTT to allow for optimal penetration. After Two Timing Tightener is dry you can apply either Day Cover or your Neutrogena sunscreen on top.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Nathalie
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the reply and this useful advice! Smiler

Posts: 19 | Location: Tokyo | Registered: 08 October 2013Report This Post