Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Use of stronger acids. Login/Join

posted
I would like to remind/alert users that the stronger acids can cause side effects.
I was pointed in the direction of [an internet seller] and they advised me to try 5% salicylic and and 15% fruit acid for a scar on my eyebrow. I was not told that these acids can cause problems and when I received the package there were no care instructions outlining these dangers.
These are not mild side effects as I had a black spot develop and last for 4 months and I can still see the outline of it. I had a scab develop on my eyebrow away from the scar which has taken hairs off and it is still sparse 4 months later. The scabs can develop anywhere near where you apply the acids and I was told they are likely to appear where the skin is thin.
I would not recommend [this internet seller] as they ignored my emails when I had questions when I first developed a dark spot. I think this is unprofessional and dangerous when dealing with strong acids on the face.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 8 | Location: uk | Registered: 09 May 2014Report This Post
Picture of deeb
posted Hide Post
try some needling and some super copper peptides.I have a few areas that were burnt by a laser (doctor did it),that actually filled in and the color came back and hairs are growing in.These were on my nose.Small light hairs.
I would advise you to stay out of the sun.Are you light skinned or dark skinned?

Posts: 19 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2012Report This Post