Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    What is the best product to use for restoring loose skin?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What is the best product to use for restoring loose skin? Login/Join

posted
From losing over a hundred pounds, I have hanging skin under my arms, on my stomach, on my thighs.

I have used your products with great results on my face, but I don't know what to buy that would cause my skin to tighten up to the point where the loose skin disappears or is greatly diminished.

In the past I've used your copper peptides and lacsal cream on my upper arms but didn't notice much difference in the loose skin other than a reduction in visible stretch marks. Granted, I didn't use it for very long, but it's so expensive to use on your body that I couldn't afford to keep going unless I was seeing some visible improvement.

Would skin signals be better for this than the older tri cream?

Should I use perfect lift? Would that be better formulated to deal with this kind of issue?

Or should I use something else?

How long should I try to use it before I expect to see results?

Or am I just expecting the wrong results from this kind of product if I expect it to over time make loose skin disappear?
Someone showed me a product called Nerium, where they have something that is suppose to actually get rid of loose skin. I haven't tried it yet, but if you know of anything I can use that would truly cause my body to get rid of excess loose skin I'd appreciate the recommendations.

Also, I was wondering, how would judge whether or not my skin is oily or dry? I've always used the creams, but if I would get better benefit from the Serums because of my skintype I'd like to buy those instead.

Posts: 7 | Location: US | Registered: 18 December 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Rise:

You'll find great tips for improving loose body skin below! We hope this helps you...

On a side note - Regarding whether you have oily skin or dry skin, typically your skin will let you know. If at the end of the day your skin has a visible sheen, if you tend to break out, or if you have clogged pores especially in the t-zone area, then most likely you have oily skin type.

However, if your skin has patches of dryness, or if it seems to love (soak up) creams and using a good moisturizer gives it a supple glow that lasts until evening, then most likely you should stay with Dr. Pickart's cream formulations.

....................................................................................................

• Help for Improved Conditioning of Body Skin:

AM: Every morning - After cleansing the skin *, apply a light amount of Protect & Restore Body Lotion (an effective copper peptide formula combined with skin healthy antioxidants and moisturizing agents). Gently massage in. We would recommend the Basic/Unscented version.

Tip! Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength (strongest concentration of copper-peptide) can be added to P&R Body Lotion right before application to increase potency. Many clients like to add this to their cart as a FREE SAMPLE with $50 purchase (just using a little, goes a long way)!

PM: Every evening - Apply a light amount of Lactic Power 10 (a 10% mild hydroxy acid leave-on exfoliator). Apply lightly and leave-on.

How to Accelerate Success Firming Skin: Investing in a Skin Biology Microdermabrasion Cloth * can make all the difference in assuring that your copper peptide products penetrate effectively and continue to work actively on your skin. When used properly these cloths are essential tools to help fade the look of stubborn blemishes, accelerate skin cell turnover, or simply remove dead skin/and dirt more effectively. See: http://store.reverseskinaging....asion_Cloth_p/90.htm

See the following link for other suggestions:
Firm and Rejuvenate Body Skin Now - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/body.html

....................................................................................................

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post