Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW LIP CARE ESSENTIAL! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
PHEROMONE-INFUSED LIP BALM IS BACK - SUMMER JUST GOT SWEETER!
Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher has been a long-time client favorite because it is a hand-made, petroleum-free, natural lip protectant. A few months ago, when we featured a special version of this balm infused with Pheromone SB74 ---a natural pheromone designed exclusively for Skin Biology--- it led to clients asking for this version as a standard option. Well, we've heard you loud and clear! You can now order the Pheromone-Infused Lip Replenisher by selecting it under "Choose Your Options..." when you go to purchase Dr. Pickart's lip balm.

Do Pheromones Work? YES. There is a science to scent! My plant-derived pheromones and botanical fragrances enhance your personal pheromone signature and encourage bonding.

Does It Leave a Color? NO. Although it has a reddish tint, most clients find it does not leave a noticeable color. It is not a lipstick.

What are customers saying about the NEW Pheromone-Infused Lip Balm? "Very pleasant effect on my mood and seemed to make others quite a bit happier to be around me (which was noticeable on top of the pheromone perfume oils I already use)." —M.P.

Find essential tips for lip care at www.reverseskinaging.com/lips.html:

1. Smoothing out the appearance of lines

2. Diminishing the look of creases and wrinkles

3. Fading the appearance of discoloration

4. Help for plumping

------------ See: www.reverseskinaging.com/lips.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post