Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
spider veins in legs Login/Join

posted
Dr Pickart
I think I read somewhere that you believed CP's may help to shift small veins. I have many on my legs and have in the past had them treated at great expense. I have been debating on returning for another treatment but over the past18 months have been useing super cp lotion once a day on my legs to improve the skin but I have noticed many of the veins seem pinker and closer to the skin surface then ever and I was wondering if I should hold off getting treatment if you think they will eventually move out altogether just using the cp's.
Your thoughts.... and thank you for such a wonderful product.
Tic Tac

Posts: 29 | Location: 2yrs | Registered: 25 January 2008Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear tic tac:

It would be up to you if you decide to get a treatment for reducing the appearance of the spider veins or just decide to continue with copper-peptide topicals (or perhaps do both). One would have to weigh the costs of both, including thoroughly researching the long term effects of having the treatment performed again.

But that is FANTASTIC news! It's great to hear that the color is starting to change and the overall condition of the skin has greatly improved.

It is also a very good sign that the veins do not appear to be raised as they were before.

You'll want to continue what you are doing but now perhaps add a penetrating agent such as a moisturizer like CELES Therapeutic Oil on top of your light applications of Super CP Serum daily.

But the products of ours that work the best for this are: Super CP Serum, TriReduction Cream, and Super Cop Cream - These have been reported by our clients to lessen the appearance of spider veins.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post