Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Dr Pickart opinion on possible minox aging side effects

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr Pickart opinion on possible minox aging side effects Login/Join

posted
Hi Dr P,

Not sure if you are aware, but there is a train of thought on hairloss boards that for some users minoxidil causes skin aging,either/or dark cicles under the eyes, puffy eyes and face, wrinkles, and enlarged pores, what is your opinion on this?

I ask as I have taken minox for 11 years now, and although I do have wrinkles that I never had before, eleven years is a long time and probably to be expected, but on top of that I have recently noticed open pores on my nose and part of my cheeks...i'm 33 this month, 22 when I started hairloss treatment, and this has made me a little paranoid, but it could just be a part of getting older and not connected to minox use....

The pores are not that noticeable, but never used to be as they are now...

I have used your folligen, hair signals and emu oil in the past, with good effect, but stopped a few years ago. I also notice a couple threaded veins near my nose, will CP help with this? I have also now cut down my alcohol intake also, which I think has caused some redness in my face.

I plan on buying GHK serum, and emu oil S from here and a derma roller. How often would you suggest I use the derma roller 0.5mm needles?

Regards, Petch

Posts: 7 | Location: UK | Registered: 23 February 2009Report This Post