Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dear Dr. Pickart Login/Join

posted
I am using only your products. Everyday I wake up liking my skin more and more. I honestly have not been able to say this in a VERY long time. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful products! You have no idea how happy I am with them!

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Raine:

Thanks for posting - We are sure Dr. Pickart will reply back when he has the chance.

In the meantime, we would like to take this opportunity to convey our sincere thanks to you and the many other clients who make it our pleasure to provide such products and customer service.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with Raine. I am so happy with my skin. I can exfoliate with the lacsal 10 w/o having a 'dandruff' face and still look great. All my other creams and lotions have been relegated to my feet and legs.

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree! I only use CPs, the Lacsal, and emu or squalane.

My skin has never looked better. and it gets better every day.

CPs and facial exercises have been my fountain of youth (along with diet & exercise)

Posts: 93 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: 17 December 2004Report This Post