Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BND clarification Login/Join

posted
The current data, insofar as I can find, is that BND is a good choice for the breast area because of it is formulated for the sensitive skin in that area, something especially helpful for nursing women.

Is there any other reason to use BND specifically for breasts/decollete, rather than P&R or SS?

Getting a lift in that area is of the highest priority to me, so if there is something else in it that stimulates firmness/tightness of breast tissue, I'll keep using it...but it sure would be nice if I could just simplify with P&R for everything below the neck. Smiler I'm rather overwhelmed by how many different products I'm trying to juggle!

Posts: 6 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 03 February 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm rather overwhelmed by how many different products I'm trying to juggle!

All the Copper Peptide products work in the same fashion. What varies is the amount of Copper and formulation.

You can use any product you can tolerate or what seems to work for you. The BND is simply formulated for sensitive skin. No other difference in the action.

So you really don't have to juggle products since they all work in the same fashion.

On the high priority for a lift. Repairing the skin and building new skin will only take you so far, if the underlying muscles are weak. Weight bearing exercise would be recommended if the underlying muscles have atrophied and become weak.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks MaxxC!

And definitely in agreement about exercising the chest muscles Smiler I'm guessing getting where I want will be 50% muscle building and 50% skin tightening.

Posts: 6 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 03 February 2012Report This Post