Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Aging, crepey skin on arms Login/Join

posted
I'm in the process of familiarizing myself with products in this line and have never used any of them. I am interested in finding products that may help with the beginning crepey skin on my upper and lower arms. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this issue?

Posts: 5 | Location: South | Registered: 04 April 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxx re the "best deal on SB" The CP ratio of 1 to 28 with the P&R is rather low at 3. If one is interested in working on 'older' crepey skin should the CP ratio be a bit higher?

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am 67 years old and this issue just started but I want to address it before it gets worse.

posted Hide Post
Hey Patrice Smiler Its the same strength as CP Serum and P&R. 16 ounces for $50 plus a free sample Smiler

Skin Biology generally recommends starting with the Body lotion and Lacsal, Exfol etc. If those arn't strong enough then move.

Thats the product I used primarily to lessen the appearance of the 2nd degree burn blemish. Its stronger then I thought.

Being in my profession and seeing what I see Smiler Honestly every one over 50 (including myself) should use CP's on the whole body and the package deal is by far the cheapest way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

posted Hide Post
Thank you, Maxx and Patrice. Maxx, what profession are you in and Patrice, did you have a specific product in mind?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carojen:
Thank you, Maxx and Patrice. Maxx, what profession are you in and Patrice, did you have a specific product in mind?

No carojen I don't: I've been using SB for several years and I sometimes just need to clarify something re SB and its intensity. FYI re crepey skin, I've been using the P&R sometimes irregularly but mostly consistent for my crepey arms, neck and underarms. One of my clients is 5 years younger than me and was concerned about her crepey arm skin...well we compared arms and I have to admit my skin looked much, much better than hers and she was shocked. I'm 71 and told her she better go the SB route. It's slow but you get there. And less definitely is better. I was putting too much skin signals on my forehead and I broke out badly, once I dermbabraded took a break and then went much less so, like barely skimming it's now back to a smooth normal. I am a camouflage makeup artist doing permanent makeup as well as anti-aging consulting and learning is an ongoing endeavor until you go on up to heaven...where I intend to go!

posted Hide Post
quote:

RN.

If you want faster resolution then go with the Trireduction. But its very strong. Will probably make the skin look worse, for awhile, rather then better if its the first product used. Probably better to work up and start with either the Body Lotion or P&R that Patrice uses.

The thing with the rating scale of 1-28. It is a relative scale and only rates one Skin Biology product to another in terms of copper content.

The Super GHK as an example is rated a 1. But when last tested it was about 5 times stronger then any other GHK on the market.

Just as important when removing the appearance damage is exfoliation. The SB acids, one of the creams in your situation, would be an excellent starting point. If those don't prove strong enough over time. SB has several resellers of SB products, who can provide you with stronger methods of exfoliation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

posted Hide Post
You can also use resveratrol supplements,it is really helpful in anti aging.You will feel the change in minimum span of time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,

Posts: 1 | Location: 8561 De Soto Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91304 | Registered: 09 May 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charles john:
You can also use resveratrol supplements,it is really helpful in anti aging.You will feel the change in minimum span of time.

Dr. Pickart: What is your opinion on this resveratrol which has really been given a lot of hype and obviously charles john is promoting this product.

posted Hide Post
Charles John, What have been your experiences in seeing rapid changes? Have you seen a change in crepey arms or other skin issues?

posted Hide Post
Ditto carojen. Where's the documentation? Reason why I stick with SB is BECAUSE there is documentation and scientific evidence of success and proof.

Think Charles John just slipped in an advertisement unaware that amongst us SBers we are skeptical of his type.