Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
under eye area not responding Login/Join

posted
Hey guys, I have been on cps for more than a year now and have overall got very good results, its just that my undereye area is still very dark and thin and you can see veins very prominantly.
I have been using emu oil and ss cream there since like october, should I be adding lacsal or exfol or using the ss cream twice a day?

Thanks Dave

Posts: 116 | Location: House | Registered: 03 June 2010Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
What supplements are you taking?

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I took vitamin c
cq10
msm
borage oil
salmon oil
vitamin d
zinc
copper

all for like a year and stopped taking them about 2 months ago

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Da52391:

Dr. Pickart will continue to post his thoughts - But remember that skin remodeling in the delicate around-the-eye area takes time and patience. At times the best results come from a combination of working on skin health from the inside and out.

If you haven't experienced any irritation, you may want to think about varying the type of copper-peptide cream you are using.

Did you first start by using CP Night Eyes? Have you used any other products in this area?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Skinbio
Yes I used cp night eyes as well as ghk cream and neither seemed to help

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Da52391:

Thanks for giving us some background; that is helpful.

Have you ever had any irritation? Or you were able to work up to Skin Signals Cream no problem?

Let's hear what Dr. Pickart has to add as well. There may some tips we can provide you with that will start to help you in this area. And we also have to take into consideration other factors that could be causing the thin skin and dark circles.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post