Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bioheal for DermaPen Login/Join

Picture of TobyRyan
posted
To Dr. Pickart or anyone that has done this. I use both my copper peptides during the day and use lacsal serum at night. Very simple routine and it keeps my skin in great condition.

I'm 37 and I'm just beginning to do skin needling. I have scars on my face from a surgical procedure that I want to reduce, as well as improving my skin and fine lines.

After researching, I bought an at home dermapen type device instead of a roller. I also bought some numbing cream after trying it on my forehead at .25 and it was comfortable enough. I intend to begin slow. I have yet to do my whole face as I have been seeking something to put on to use while using the dermapen. I know that copper peptides can be used before/during/or after. I'd like something that will help the dermapen glide across my skin. I noticed when I did my forehead, it was tough to get a smooth stroke because my skin was dry.

I only buy my copper peptides in a serum because of t-zone skin. So, after looking through the creams, does Bioheal look to be something that is gentle enough to put on while I am using the dermapen?

Thank you! Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 10 March 2009Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear TobyRyan:

Great question! Although you could try BioHeal, many clients have found using a serum along with their device works better and gives the perfect amount of "slip" needed to properly glide.

In fact, one of the estheticians who carries our products prefers to use Two Timing Tightener (our DMAE firming serum) when she does her needling sessions for her clients. This product works so well because it is light weight and is based in a little bit of aloe vera gel - Perfect balance to use with your .25mm device.

Please visit our page on How to Get the Best Use Out of Your Skin Needling Device at: www.reverseskinaging.com/skin-...ing-and-rollers.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of TobyRyan
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the response! You're all such a great team.. so helpful. Smiler

After reading about the Two Timing Tightener, I think that may be best to try.

Thank you again! Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 10 March 2009Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear TobyRyan:

You're very welcome!

Please keep in touch and let us know what is working best for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post