Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    How do I use Bioheal, Exfol serum to treat blemishes and bumps

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How do I use Bioheal, Exfol serum to treat blemishes and bumps Login/Join

posted
Dear Skin Biology:
Thanks for the information you provided for me to order my products. I placed my order at Diana Yvonne last week and I have received it. I bought Bioheal, Exfol serum, Folligen spray. Do I use Bioheal and Exfol serum for scar, bumps and to smooth and improve my skin texture? Can I use Folligen spray for improving thickness of my beard, eye brow and hair thinning on my head? I await your reply. Thanks for your messages.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 8 | Location: Nigeria | Registered: 16 December 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear aliali:

BioHeal is a copper-peptide, but generally it is not used for blemishes. BioHeal is more suited to soothe "at-risk" skin conditions.

Continue using Super CP Serum and Exfol Serum to smooth out skin texture and improve the appearance of your blemishes. Use Super CP Serum in the AM / Follow up with Exfol Serum in the PM.

Folligen Spray is perfect for use on the scalp. Part the hair and lightly spray directly onto the scalp. Massage in. Use once a day or alternate use applying only once every other day.

You can also apply a little bit on beard area or eye brows.

For assistance on the best methods to use Folligen for these areas, see the following links:

• Beard Beauty: How to Improve Hair Luster

• General Haircare Tips: for Men

• Eyebrows: Help for Eyebrow Appearance

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post