Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Spot treating with TriReduction Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello all, I'm new here and fairly new to CP's. Although I've used CP serum briefly in the past (I stopped use due to fear of the uglies) I have now conquered my fear and starting using Skin Signals Cream and LacSal a month ago with great results thus far. Currently, I am using Skin Signals at night and LacSal in AM. I am now up to using SSC nightly. My question is, I have recently purchased TriReduction for spot treating. Wondering do I have to avoid putting SSC over those areas I wish to spot treat so I can spot treat with the TriR or can I just apply the SSC all over and apply TriR over top the SSC on those spots I wish to address? I don't want to overkill.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Also would like to know how effective TriReduction is on hands? I have a few pigmentation spots and my skin is just looking crepey and crinkly. Just wondering if it would have any benefit to my hands.
Picture of kitson
I wonder if it would have any benefit to my hands as well.

I am a student who like to make friends
You can apply either way. SS with trireduction for spots or SS all over and trireduction over top of the problem spots.

Here are 629 posts with reference to the hands: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...earch&reqWords=hands

Trireduction will do an excellent job of rejuvenating the hands. But its very strong so you may want to start with something milder and move up. The Tin Peptide hand cream will give smoother looking hands quicker but the penetration is not as deep.

Copper Peptides work equally well for skin anywhere on the body.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thanks for the info. I think it would be much easier, for myself, just using the SSC all over and spot treat a few small areas with the TriR. They are not very big areas, just small spots...one being what looks like a tiny pock mark next to my nose. I've had it for as long as I can remember. The other areas are pigmentation spots. Will take a look at the hand cream as well!