Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
shelf life and storage Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
can you please advise what is the shelf life of super cp serum,skin signals and emu oil and how they should be stored. thanks Wink
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Welcome to our forum Annieg!

The date that you see on the back label is actually the date it was made not the expiration date. This applies to all of our products.

I think you will find this thread on our forum helpful for the shelf-life of Emu Oil: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=309100695#309100695

quote:
Yes, you can use it. (AFTER 4 OR 5 MONTHS) It depends on how the Emu Oil-S is stored. If there is no irregular smell or drastic change in color or texture it should be fine.

We have clients who have used Emu Oil-S after 6 months with no problem.

As for all of our copper-peptides, especially the 2nd generation they have an extended shelf life. They remain effective even if they break down a bit.

The exfoliants all have a very stable shelf life.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you for your prompt reply. I am enjoying reading all the comments on the forum and have already ordered folligen hair products and can't wait to try them. The emu oil i am using is more than 12 months old but has always been refigerated and has kept its colour and smell. I have however ordered a replacement and will use the old oil on my legs. Cheers annieg