Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
P&R Day Cover Login/Join

Picture of Nathalie
posted   Report This Post  
After ordering online, I received my parcel in Japan in less than 1 week!! Of course the package was perfect.
What an excellent service!

Now I stopped my chemical sunscreen and switched it to Day Cover. I understand it should apply on the top and with Skin Biology products, application should just barely cover the face, but does this also apply to Day Cover? I use it as a sunscreen and many people say that in order to protect from the harmful sun's rays, we should apply a sunscreen liberally and that light amount is not enough.

So, should I apply it more than I do for other creams such as Skin Signals cream? Or even for Day Cover, will the light amount do?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nathalie,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Nathalie:

Wonderful to hear that everything met and exceeded your expectations! We appreciate your order.

Well, our Day Cover Cream is not a sunscreen. So you can apply it as a standard moisturizing, cosmetic cream. Our instructions just outline to use it very lightly.

You can apply it a bit heavier if you wish (if you have normal-to-dry skin type). Combination-to-oily skin types will want to be sure they apply it light.

Please keep in touch - We'd love to hear back from you about how things are working for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Nathalie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you. Smiler and I will keep in touch! Waving