Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Advice for First Time - What should I buy? Login/Join

Picture of Farmgirl
posted   Report This Post  
I am 49 years old. I have milia (those horrible white heads under my eyes) from having oily skin clogged up and using creams over the years. Can I get rid of them with any of these products; AND lots of lines under my eyes too; AND just general aging loss of elasticity and "turkey neck" where my skin is beginning to sag. Can you give me advice of what to purchase for the FIRST TIME. I read all, and I am impressed but don't know what items to buy. THANKS A BUNCH LADIES!!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Farmgirl:

Welcome - Thanks for posting.

You'll want to review Dr. Pickart's comments on milia found at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=752105841#752105841

Our best products for oily skin would be our oil-free serums. A copper-peptide serum + a hydroxy acid serum will help not only with the milia, but the lack of elasticity. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Here's our recommendations:

AM Use:
AM*: After cleansing the skin, apply Super GHK-Copper Serum which contains a mild but effective concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day. This should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively wet or damp. Be sure to select the serum verion.

PM Use:
PM: After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of our LacSal Serum (a 10% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells).

For tightening the neck area: Use BND Cream for the Decolletage once or twice a day. This product works well for addressing skin issues in the neck area. You can add a sample of this product free with any purchase over $50 - Click here for more information.

*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,