Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jump to Super CP from SkinSignals, or not? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I started using CPs a couple of months ago, and due to the fact that I never had any irritation from Retin-A, I opted to start CPs with Skin Signals knowing that I could always dilute if need be. I've not had any problems with it, sometimes I dilute (spray on a wet face) and sometimes full-strength. I'm now considering trying the Super CP Serum or the Super Cop. One of my reasons being that I want to try spot-treating some lines and a raised scar I have from a mole removal. My main issue that got me started on CPs in the first place is loose skin, which became very noticeable this past year after I lost over 40 lbs. I have 2 sets of sags by my mouth (NL folds and those that start from the mouth corners and extend down) as well as lines radiating from my lips, all of which make me look much older than I did two years ago. I want tighter skin. Should I stay with the Skin Signals and do my spot treating with that, or move on to Super CP Serum or Super Cop?
I'm 50, BTW.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Super Cop should work better but start it very lightly.

Also take 1 gram each of vitamin C, borage oil, and MSM each day to help tightening.
Thank you Doctor. Are you meaning that the Super Cop should be better for diminishing the look of the blemish, or for giving the appearance of tightening as well? The tightening is my main issue, and the most that my current budget will allow me to purchase is one ounce of Super CP serum. Do some users successfully spot-treat with the Super CP serum?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The Super Cops and TriReduction are designed for major skin rejuvenation.

Skin Signals Serum and Cream are designed for general improvement of skin in terms of firmness and elasticity.

The responses to Skin Signals Serum have been very positive. We gave away many samples of the Skin Signals cream until we ran out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,