Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
peelings and strong summer sun Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am using CP Serum for about two months, together with my usual Dr Organic moisturiser and don't see any progress with nasolabial lines or overall loose skin so far.Funny part is that it seems to work really well on the small scar on my tummy which I have from the surgery about 15 years agoo. I did the ususall bikini waxing the other day, and the beautician told me she didn't even realise the scar was there untill I mentioned it.I am 38, have medium-pale sensitive skin with broken capilars on cheeks and live on an mediterranean island with hot, humid, strong sun looong summers. Should I use any peelings at this stage? I am confused about what to add to the routine. Please advise. Thank you.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear kristina:

That is interesting that you've noticed faster results with the 15 year old scar!

The key with our products is consistency... and patience. improving the appearance of skin tightening and the reducing the look of nasolabial lines require a consistent approach and time.

At this stage using strong hydroxy acid chemical peels may not be needed until you've given it a bit more time. You can use a milder hydroxy acid to get some good results in the meantime though.

If you haven't already done so, try the following addition of a mild hydroxy acid such as outlined in the sample regimen below:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

Or you can use a light amount of GHK-Copper Serum or Cream (a milder copper peptide formula designed specifically for those with sensitive skin). This product works well for lessening the appearance of broken capillaries. Or if CP Serum seems a bit too strong for you.

For days you are exposed to UV rays, try a light amount of Protect & Restore Day Cover which contains a safe mineral UV reflector: titanium dioxide.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Cream (a 2% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating scars nasolabial lines, deep wrinkles, scars or blemishes: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first.

Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

It is best to leave exfoliation to night time use only.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,