Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super CP serum advice Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have been using super CP serum for the past seven months with impressive results. My skin issue includes blemishes and blemish marks. I wanted to move on to stronger copper peptides to diminish the appearance of blemishes, so I ordered super cop cream.

Unfortunately, it makes my skin breakout! Would double the amount of super CP serum usage (like using 14 drops instead of 8 drops for the face) be equivalent to a "water-based" super cop cream? Or does the formulation of the CP serum prevent it from delivering as much CPs into the skin as the super creams? I have been using more serum, but I do not want to be wasteful with the product if it will not be stronger.

On a happier note, I would like to say that copper peptides are divine! My skin has never been clearer! I usually don't take compliments well, but one of my coworkers commented, "What do you use on your skin to make it so beautiful?" I was smiling on the inside, knowing that the CPs have made a visible change in my skin. Thank you Skin Biology for helping me rejuvenate both my skin and confidence! I think in another six months, my blemishes will be hardly noticeable.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Way to go Smiler You've proved what Skin Biology and many of us have been saying for a long time. You don't necessarily need the stronger products to diminish the appearance of blemishes.

I started a little over 2 years ago and this is the first year I have been able to use the stronger creams without break outs. The bulk of the work, reducing the look of scars, has been with Super CP and the milder products.

The Super CP serum would be a worthwhile upgrade. Formulation has just as much to do with Skin Biology products as the Copper Content. Its designed to improve the appearance of scars and difficult to address skin concerns.

On the Cream issue. What I did was to gradually adapt the skin. Started with a few of the worse areas, a few times per week very lightly. Then work up from there expanding the area covered and amount of product. Now I don't have any issues with breakouts from the creams. I would limit the Super Cops to spot or area treating and use either CP or Super CP for the rest of the face.

I believe Super CP and Trireduction are the strongest recommended for the entire face/neck/ etc.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,