Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Cream Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks for the info MaxxC! It helps a lot. Smiler I am going to make the switch to SS Cream and am off to place my order. Big Grin
RH1 your welcome. I think in a few month you will be very happy with your decision.

Myka. Yes she uses a small dropper bottle with a 2:1 mix of SS serum and Super GHK serum.

She already had great skin, at age 46, prior to Skin Biology. She did CP serum once per day for about 12 months then we switched her a couple of months ago to the SS/GHK mix.

She is using it for additional firmness and antiaging and not remodeling. I believe Stoney was or is using the same mix for her whole face with maybe the exception of the Chin which still needs some remodeling.

The reason I chose to mix the two was I used nothing but SS Serum and Super GHK over the Summer while resting from the Scar reduction.

The SS Serum for firmness and elasticity. The GHK for Collagen Type I production and building SubQ fat. The combo worked extremely well. At the time I started the routine there was no SS Cream available which is a mix of SS and GHK.

I believe its probably a close approximation of the SS Cream in Serum form. I tend to break out with Creams as does my wife so that the reason for the serum mix.

Although it does remodel the primary purpose for her using the product is for finishing and maintenance. Same as the SS Cream.
Maxx:
Thst is kind of confusing. Skin signals serum and cream are new products. So does that mean that the people who were using the second generation products for years have gotten no anti-aging benefits?

Although scar removal is my primary concern, sagging skin is a close second. And since I hate sagging skin more than I hate scars, I am tempted to stop using the trireduction, super cp serum and supercop and start using skin signals and and ghk copper serum. I don't want to get rid of my scars only to be left with a sagging face. A person can still look youthful with scars but not with loose skin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
quote:
Thst is kind of confusing. Skin signals serum and cream are new products. So does that mean that the people who were using the second generation products for years have gotten no anti-aging benefits?

Hi Kitty Smiler I can't say I understand the "why" of the question. The normal Skin Biology Products are total antiaging. Its just the SS products seem to help more with elasticity.

The SS is more a finishing product, maintenance or quicker route to firmer skin. Its not designed for heavier remodeling.

Thats why the Mrs. never used any heavier remodeling products. Regular CP for a year and now the SS/GHK mix.

My skin looked firmer over the Summer then it does now. Two reasons: no regular use of SS now. But primarily my skin just dosen't handle the strong products for Scar reduction without some slight looseness.

Personally I will continue with the total remodeling and then switch to the SS and GHK combo. It dosen't take very long to see the benefits of the SS so if your skin is firm now I would just continue with the remodeling then switch over on completion.

My wife and myself have both noted some increased firmness with the SS. But its probably nothing anyone else would notice.

Oskyzz used Trireduction for over a year then switched to SS and noted some increased firmness. Not sure if she is using it now since she is going full guns on the Remodeling. Maybe send her a PM and she can give you the lowdown.
quote:

Myka. Yes she uses a small dropper bottle with a 2:1 mix of SS serum and Super GHK serum.

She already had great skin, at age 46, prior to Skin Biology. She did CP serum once per day for about 12 months then we switched her a couple of months ago to the SS/GHK mix.

She is using it for additional firmness and antiaging and not remodeling.

Thank you, Maxx. I like this idea, as I am using the GHK serum and really like it, but would like something for firming up the skin. Is your wife using anything else, other than this combo?

Another stupid question here, but if I am working on wrinkles around the eyes and above the lips, does that mean I am needing remodeling?
Myka she uses Lacsal every other day and Copper Peptides once per day.

Initially she got into Copper Peptides for wrinkles under the eyes. Then the whole face.

On the eyes she started with CP Night Eyes once per day alternated with Super GHK cream the next day. That was January of 2010. Over the Summer she switched to SS Cream around the eyes and has stuck with that. The SS cream really stepped up the remodeling and her eyes look very good now.

Not a dumb question Copper Peptides can be difficult to understand. I'm still learning after 15 months of use. Many long time users still struggle with the purpose of Skin Signals and Super GHK and how they differ from other Skin Biology products.

Yes on the remodeling. Any area that is damaged: Scars, wrinkles, lines, sun damage, aging, etc need remodeling. I think your what like 29? Still a Pup Smiler You can probably get all the remodeling you need with SS Serum and GHK Serum.

They both are strong remodelers as are all Skin Biology products, its just they offer stronger products like Trireduction, Super CP, Super Cop and Super Cop2x for hard core damage.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
Myka she uses Lacsal every other day and Copper Peptides once per day.

Initially she got into Copper Peptides for wrinkles under the eyes. Then the whole face.

On the eyes she started with CP Night Eyes once per day alternated with Super GHK cream the next day. That was January of 2010. Over the Summer she switched to SS Cream around the eyes and has stuck with that. The SS cream really stepped up the remodeling and her eyes look very good now.

Not a dumb question Copper Peptides can be difficult to understand. I'm still learning after 15 months of use. Many long time users still struggle with the purpose of Skin Signals and Super GHK and how they differ from other Skin Biology products.

Yes on the remodeling. Any area that is damaged: Scars, wrinkles, lines, sun damage, aging, etc need remodeling. I think your what like 29? Still a Pup Smiler You can probably get all the remodeling you need with SS Serum and GHK Serum.

They both are strong remodelers as are all Skin Biology products, its just they offer stronger products like Trireduction, Super CP, Super Cop and Super Cop2x for hard core damage.

Thank you, Maxx. I appreciate the help. It is hard to understand all of the remodeling stuff, but I am reading and trying to learn!

P.S. I sure wish I was 29! I am your wife's age, 46!
quote:
P.S. I sure wish I was 29! I am your wife's age, 46!

Give Skin Biology a couple of years and your look 29 Smiler

I checked some of your older posts and I remembered after reading. If you doing well on the Super GHK (great product) you can stick with that and spot treat those troubled areas.
Thank you! Will do. I know Stoney said to spot treat with the trireduction, so that is what I will do! Thanks again for your help!