Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Help    Can I remove hypopigmented scar on lips and lipline (vermillion border)?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can I remove hypopigmented scar on lips and lipline (vermillion border)? Login/Join

Picture of pinkpoodle
posted   Report This Post  
In October I had some permanent makeup (lipcolor) to try and camaflauge a scar on my upperlip. Unfortunately, the technition who did my permanent lipcolor messed up and she tattooed beyond my upper lipline and onto my skin. I was so upset that I tried to have it removed with glycolic and salycylic acid. The pigment on my skin came off but the pigment on my lips are lighter in color. Now i have a BIGGER problem- I have hypopigmented scars on my lips and on my lipline. Everytime i smile it shows and its been really depressing me to the point that I had to go on antidepressants because I feel so stupid for making my initial problem 100 times worse. Do you think that if I use LacSal every night and supercop2X every morning for a period of time, I can reduce the appearance of the white scars on my lips and lipline? im so anxious and upset over this. Has anyone been sucessful at improving the appearance of a scar on the lips? If so what type of exfoliation and copper peptides did you use and how long did it take to get results. Thank you for your help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You should be able to improve the look of the hypopigmenation scarring but go slow. You skin has been damaged and you must baby it back to good health.

Picture of pinkpoodle
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. How should I baby my lips and skin back to health? And what regemin do u reccommend. I have all your products. Do u know how long it may take ? Thank u.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Just try various methods but gently.

You might use more physical methods on the scars such a microdermabrasion cloth.

You are trying to exfoliate dead scar tissue and use the CPs to help rejuvenate the skin.