Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Deep Deep Wrinkles Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have really deep acute wrinkles around my mouth from smoking (nasty habit that I had but now smoke-free). I purchased Super CP Serum, LacSal Cream,TriReduction Cream, and received a sample of Super Cop2x and Skin Signals Cream for free (yayy!!). I watched the videos, but they really did not answer my questions of which is best to put on in the morning and evening. I use Retin-A .05% on a daily basis at night before I go to bed.

Can someone provide some basic regime on which products to use and when?

Can I really expect to see some small reduction in the appearance of deep lines around my mouth? Can these products be used on lips to help the wrinkling there too?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear TowerFlower:

Congratulations!

To reduce the appearance of deeper wrinkles or expressions lines the key is (1) a strong copper-peptide plus (2) an effective method of exfoliation.

Here is a good regimen for daily use:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, use either your Retin-A .05% product OR alternate with a light amount of LacSal Cream (a 10% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating the deep acute wrinkles around the mouth: Start by first using TriReduction Cream then work up to Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Massage in.

For lip repair we suggest using TriReduction Cream once a day very lightly.

When used consistently, this method of copper-peptide plus either Retin-A or hydroxy acid works very well on those types of lines so that they can gradually begin to soften.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you!!!