Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Forgot to put the cap back on Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi. I know it sounds lame. But what are the consequences of forgetting to put the cap back on for 7-8 hours? I'm using the 1oz CP serum. Will the CP be affected? Should i still use it?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Can someone answer my question asap? I am getting worried about the CP serum quality...
I have a similar question, I usually keep my copper peptides in my garage as it is colder than my fridge in there, however, the last few days it has been BOILING hot. I only just thought about the rise in temperature effecting the copper peptides so I swiftly transferred my cream to the fridge but I want to know if it will have been damaged from the heat?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
It won't damage the effects but the peptides break down to some extent, may have a soy sauce smell, and may become darker.

During our research on breakdown-resistant copper peptides, we heated serum and creams at 125 degrees F for several days. They had a smell but were still as potent as new creams.

Then we let creams dry out totally, then added water and heated then at 70 degrees C to dissolve then dry material. They still were very potent.

The mixed peptides are similar to the yellow collagen glues used by schoolchildren.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,