Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    Are there any new products on the way from Skin Biology?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Are there any new products on the way from Skin Biology? Login/Join

Picture of John
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology,
I know that Dr. Pickart mentioned somewhere on the Forum that there would be some new products from Skin Bio coming in 2006. I was wondering if you could mention what some of them are and when we might expect to see them? Thanks a lot. I'm certain many others beside me are eager to try them!

All the best,
John
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear John and all:

Thank you for asking - We have a number of projects in the works. We'll have to have Dr. Pickart comment on when they will be ready for you all.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Dear Skin Biology and Santa,

Thank you for educating and empowering us and creating healthy and effective skin care products. This is my wish list:

I need a non-toxic and non-comedogenic performance sunscreen to prevent photo-aging and when playing and competing in sports (somewhat sweat-proof, lasting, and won't migrate).

A cure for mild hormonal breakouts. Thumbs UP!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by John:

Dear Skin Biology,
I know that Dr. Pickart mentioned somewhere on the Forum that there would be some new products from Skin Bio coming in 2006. I was wondering if you could mention what some of them are and when we might expect to see them? Thanks a lot. I'm certain many others beside me are eager to try them!

All the best,
John

1. A high strength GHK-Copper Serum and Cream. The GHK is milder than our new products but may be easier on difficult areas such as around the eyes.

2. New lactic acid and salicylic acid, alone and in combinations, creams and serums.

3. A DMAE product. We are looking at many different types of DMAE salts and the free base.

4. Improved CP Serum and Super CP Serum.

5. Removal of a number of older products that have been replaced by new products.

6. Moving some products to airless pumps.

Things have not changed much since the Pharaoh Akhenaten (1369-1332 BC) said good things about the sun and is now known as the Heretic King.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
I can't wait to get my hands on the new GHK copper serum! And I know some other people who feel the same way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Dr. Pickart,

Are you going to be formulating the first generation CPs in the near future?

Kathy Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KathyC,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We are waiting for a GHK synthesis that meets our purity requirement.

We also are working on a lactic-salicylic cream (Peel away Mother Time) and trying to decide if DMAE in water or squalane is best.
Oo. I'm one of those oily skinned folk who can't use squalene (it breaks me out). So I would vote for an acqueous solution. Smiler
Hi Dr. Pickart. Is there any recent news about formulating a stronger CP serum? I am still seeing results with Super CP serum, but wondered if there is still a 1st generation CP being made? Thanks.
The first generation cp's are weaker not stronger. If you want stronger, and you really shouldn't need it for anything other than scars then spot-treat with supercop 2x
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by David:
The first generation cp's are weaker not stronger. If you want stronger, and you really shouldn't need it for anything other than scars then spot-treat with supercop 2x

They are weaker but might help with very difficult areas such as around the eyes.
My SB products are getting low and will be needing to reorder. Is there any chance that you could let the board know when the new 2006 products will be released. I'm especially interested in the new high strength GHK-Copper Serum and Cream.

TIA
Beege