Tools
New Free LacSal Cream for Testing Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Dr. PIckart Smiler

I will do that ... as soon as I place my new order in THANK-U Big Grin
Picture of Model_Dr
Dr. Pickart and Gina,

Thank you for the Lacsal, I have received it yesterday. I am in Canada and wasn't able to get it through the Canadian SB. I was told that they will get it around August. But, SB USA sent it to me instead. Very generous of you. Thanks again.

I love the packaging. I have used it only once yesterday before bed and by itself, the texture is very smooth. I felt tingling for a few minutes after application, I feel nothing with Exfol (from day one). This morning I wokeup and I felt a mild irritation (a bit itchy and red) than usual. I think it's definitely stronger than Exfol which I use twice a day with Super CP Serum for now 18 months.

I am trying to fit it in to my routine, so I must test and try. I will now use Lascal instead of Exfol at night. I am not sure if I should use it over or under Super CP Serum since it's an acid but in cream base. And should I apply the same 30 mins. wait time in-between as with Exfol serum?

I think having both Exfol and Lascal cream/serum would be great. Just like having Regular CP and Super CP Smiler- It's nice to have different strength for beginners and advance who needs to back up and adjust their routines.

I will fully report after at least two weeks of usage with my routine details.

Heidi.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
If you put it over a serum, it will push more material into the skin.

I think that you should use your exfoliators at one time of the day and your SRCPs at a different time.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Pickart:
I think that you should use your exfoliators at one time of the day and your SRCPs at a different time.

I've done this as suggested and also applied an exfoliant before (with wait time) and after SRCPs. What would be the advantage of applying a hydroxy acid and SRCPs at a different time, or do you mean different ends of the day? Or is your suggestion specific to LacSal only?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JW,
Picture of Model_Dr
DR. Pickart:

Thank you for the response. I have read the instruction that comes with it and it does mention to use as you said. But after using so many layers for so long it's hard to just use one product at on time of the day Smiler

I now use it at night, on it's own, after cleansing my face. If I feel a bit irritated I use Emu oil 30 minutes after applying the LasCal. I assume that is OK to do so, right?
I am blemish prone but so far no breakouts! I notice that BND cream do not cause any breakouts as well and I use it on my face as a day cream with my mineral foundation. Maybe it's the added Aloe Vera as the second ingredient that makes a difference?

Thanks again!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
<trueskin>
posted   Report This Post  
I actually received my LacSal recently and was hesitant on when to start using it as my regimen is already pretty booked. Lately my skin has been really blemish
prone due to pregnancy so I thought I would give it a whirl on some problematic areas. I applied it to my nose where I have some black heads and break outs everyday. The next morning the breakouts had dried and my pores seemed minimized to some extent. I will continue to try it but had a question as to can I apply directly to the under eye area??? At the moment I am using an AHA 5% that is made directly for the under eye area and I alternate this w/ CP night eyes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Im new and first post here. I hope to make an order this week. Is this offer still good, thanks chris from ky
quote:
Originally posted by ttwarrior1:
Im new and first post here. I hope to make an order this week. Is this offer still good, thanks chris from ky

oh no!!! ttwarrior1 is here!!! we will have flood of thread from now on... haha... just kidding... welcome!!!

anyway, it is still on... you can add the item at the bonuses page.
http://reverseskinaging.com/samples.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Kathryn06
I am just about done with the LacSal, and I love it. I, too, am blemish prone, but I have been using it on my face b/c I am currently out of Exfol Serum at the moment. No breakouts! I wonder if it is the lactic acid. I think it's definitely a keeper, and as I said before, I love the packaging.

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Kathryn06:

Thank you for posting your feedback - We've had very good reports about it so far!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Model_Dr:
If I feel a bit irritated I use Emu oil 30 minutes after applying the LasCal. I assume that is OK to do so, right?

That should be fine.
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by trueskin:
I will continue to try it but had a question as to can I apply directly to the under eye area??? At the moment I am using an AHA 5% that is made directly for the under eye area and I alternate this w/ CP night eyes.

Try a little bit of the LacSal and see. If you notice any irritation discontinue...Make sure you apply it very lightly.

Everyone is a little different around this sensitive area, so closely monitor your skin's reaction.
does the new packaging of lacsal add to the price of the product?
if so, maybe its just me but id (and mabe other people too) would prefer to have a more basic less costly packaging and lower price, because really its just the product we want not the packaging.
Can you tell me if there is a "wait" time after applying LacSal before applying either another active or emu oil? Thanks.

Kathy Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Generally, I think hydroxy acids and other actives should be used at different times of the day to keep the hydroxy acids at a low pH so they work well.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by kiwi:
does the new packaging of lacsal add to the price of the product?
if so, maybe its just me but id (and mabe other people too) would prefer to have a more basic less costly packaging and lower price, because really its just the product we want not the packaging.

We are planning to switch all of our products to airless pumps but this may take a year. With the pumps, there is no problem of bacterial comtamination or oxygen entering the products.

Also, many women and treatment spas have told us they want better looking packaging. Products will be repriced because the pumps are all made in milliliter (or cubic centimeter) volumes and not in ounces. I do not know what the price of LacSal will be.
Picture of Kathryn06
I, too, am not crazy about repackaging just for the sake of aesthetics, but I think it is a great thing to do so to keep the product purer. Sometimes I really get obsessive about how I may be adulterating my precious ablutions just by opening them!

I'm kind of proud of all my plain bottles and jars: they help make the important point not to be fooled by the nonessentials of product promotion.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Clients/Visitors:

Thank you all for your feedback!

LacSal Cream is now available for purchase. We have had great reports from clients and we are happy to add this exfoliating cream to our product line. See the link below on how to order:

http://store.reverseskinaging....cSal_Cream_p/19c.htm

Please note: As of September 20th, LacSal Cream is no longer available free with any purchase. It is available for regular purchase or as a free bonus with any purchase over $50.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Bagheera
I found that the LacSal broke me out on most of my face - BUT! I started using it around my eyes and on my hands (which have very bad age spots). My boyfriend noticed a difference in my hands within a week (and I hadn't told him what I was doing). Using it around my eyes as an exfoliator seems to work best if i use it only 2x a week. This is a difficult area to effectively exfoliate if I'm using the copper on there. The microdermabrasion cloths, or even regular washcloths, pull too much.
I have dry skin and have never had a problem with break outs, but I find the LacSal to be an excellent product for me. I don't need a lot of exfoliating and find it very gentle for every day use. I'll be ready for another bottle next month and will definitely be placing an order for this product.

Kathy