New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Free LacSal Cream for Testing Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Bagheera:

Thank you for posting your honest feedback - Please continue to let us know how things go for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear KathyC:

Thanks also for your feedback - Overall everyone has done very well with it!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Model_Dr
Hello everyone,

I have been busy lately and wasn't able to come on the board at all for a few weeks. But I must at less give you my feedback on the Lacsal.

My first Lacsal bottle last me 3 months exactly. I used it everyday at night, 3 pumps for face and neck. Love it so much that I ordered online and got it as my free bonus. Now this second bottle is even better. The cream feels more like a lotion and it spread much easier, I love the new texture. Truly a keeper! I use it every night and wait 30 mins (or more if I can), then I apply 3-4 drops of Emu oil diluted in water. I find that if I don't use the Emu oil after a few days my skin feels a bit red and irritated.

The pump seams to be very hard to get the product out. I must press very hard and when it comes out, it's seams to have too much pressure. I keep my hand very close to the pump otherwise it sprays everywhere! I understand there's still some adjustments being done the new air tight container. I just thought I would mention it.

On an other note I find the new air tight containers better. I had twice the BND cream 4 oz. jars spoil (green mold) on me! I now transfer all my products in smaller 0.5oz jars and keep the bigger sizes in the refrigerator. I also use a sterilized scoop all the time not to contaminate the products. I wonder if this molding is due to the fact that SB products use less preservative than other companies. I ratter have less of it and deal with sterilized scoop but air tight containers would do the trick. I would gladly pay extra for it, this would be less time consuming for me. I don't care what the container would look like, to me it would be more convenient and the product would be protected.

I am becoming one of the veteran users (almost 2 years) and I am so glad I found out about your products,

Thanks again SB of your great products,

Heidi
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We have made the cream more fluid. It is still as strong but easier to pump.