New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Free LacSal Cream for Testing Login/Join

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Report This Post  
New Free Product - Lac Sal Cream

This can be obtained free with orders. Lac Sal Cream is an mild exfoliation system with 8.5% lactic acid and 1.5% salicylic acid at pH 4.0. For the protection of the skin during exfoliation, it also contains natural skin lipids and anti-oxidants that normally exist in the skin mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, CoQ10, Leutin, and Lycopene.

The cream is designed to exfoliate skin but reduce skin irritation by adding skin lipids to the exfoliated area and calm irritation with the antioxidants. This is designed as a mild "leave-on" product.

Lac Sal Cream is packaged in an attractive 50 ml airless pump of gold metal and clear plastic. The label is a temporary one since we do not have the regular labels finished.

When you place an order, send an email to healthyskin@earthlink.net for the free Lac Sal Cream. This will not affect the number of normal bonus items.

We will appreciate your comments on the product. Based on your feedback, we can make product changes ( Too thick?, Too watery?, etc. ).

Ingredients: Purified water, lactic acid, squalane, octylpalmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, salicylic acid, stearic acid, allantoin, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, CoQ10, leutin, and lycopene

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

New LacSal Cream
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Is it a leave on product?
Picture of Tangal
Do you have an ingrediants list available?

Wondering if this is good for blemish prone skin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by David:
Is it a leave on product?

Yes, see above.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Tangal:
Do you have an ingrediants list available?

Wondering if this is good for blemish prone skin.

The ingredient list is now above.

We will make a serum version for blemish prone skin later. The lipids in the version might be a problem for blemish prone skin.

I received my sample yesterday! THANK YOU! I tried it last night and I did not have any irritation from it. My skin felt soft to the touch after applying.

I liked the airless pump and I liked the consistency of the product.
Dr. Pickart,

Is the formulation of Lac Sal Cream designed to be used in addition to Exfol or in placement of Exfol?

If one doesn't get skin irritation from using either the Exfol serum or cream currently, is there a reason to use Lac Sal? Is Lac Sal to be used in addition or in place of Exfol and how it should be used with SRCPs?

Thanks for clarifying.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
LacSal is 8.5% Lactic Acid and 1.5% Salicylic acid in a cream. It is designed to give more effective exfoliation for blemish reduction and removal of damaged skin. It also has a mix of antioxidants that are naturally in the skin (lutein, lycopene, Co-Q10, isomers of tocotrienols, isomers of natural vitamin E. The protective lipids are squalane, stearic acid, and octyl palmitate.

If you use it in conjunction with retinoic acid, there will be a strong removal of damaged skin but avoid overuse of this method.

We don't know if it will replace Exfol Cream.

We will make a LacSal serum min a few months.

Picture of Model_Dr
quote:
Originally posted by JW:
how it should be used with SRCPs?

Dr. Pickart,

You forgot to answer the above question, I would like to know as well.

Thanks
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I recommend using the SRCPs and LacSal at different times of the day.

But many of our clients use hydroxys and SRCPs together and get good results. But using them together seems to intensify effects and might be irritating.
Thank you Model_Dr and Dr. Pickart.

I am trying to gauge and approximate the exfoliating strength of LacSal before I use the cream and the serum comes in existence Smiler If it's even sensible or a comparison could be made, would you say LacSal is stronger or weaker compared to an average effective 10% OTC glycolic acid? Thanks.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
It should be like a 10 to 12% glycolic but should work into deeper skin layers than the glycolic.
Excellent! Thank you.
Picture of Model_Dr
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Pickart:
It should be like a 10 to 12% glycolic but should work into deeper skin layers than the glycolic.

This sounds like a great products. I don't know if i want to wait for the serum version to come out before trying it!
Picture of BlueEyes
How long will it take to receive the free sample? I sent my email May 31st, and am really looking forward to trying the new LacSal product. I have had good success so far with your other products, and am sure that this will be a successful product as well. Thank you for your time. Smiler

~Brett~

"The caterpillar sheds his skin, to free the butterfly within...."
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Brett:

It shouldn't take too long - We may have to process the requests separately from your standard orders depending on how much LacSal we have ready to go out.

We appreciate your patience though - It should arrive soon.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Hey Brett,

Good to hear from you. I've just started posting this week but probably not for too long. Did you ever try remodeling the blemish on your nasolabial fold on your vacation? How did it go for you?

Picture of Kathryn06
I received mine recently, and I love the packaging. It looks nice and dispenses just the right amount. Obviously, at pH 4, it is somewhat milder than Exfol, but does the combination of acids make it more effective nonetheless? Like JW, I'm trying to gauge how I should use this product. My face can tolerate much stronger acids at this point (plus I can only use serum), but I was thinking this might be a good product for the occasional undereye exfoliation and also for the "bnd" area.
quote:
LacSal Cream for Testing

Does this offer apply to Canadian Orders as well ?? Wink

Thanks
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Mala Mala Game Reserve, South Africa
17 JULY 2006

Yes, but we may have to get some sent up there. Just ask Skinbiology Canada if they have LacSal in stock.