Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GHK-3% - Wouldn't be without it Login/Join

posted
You could consider me a veteran customer. I coiuld sell this product for you, if it didn't already sell itself.

I discovered Dr Pickart's products in early 2000's when I was researching online how skin ages, as I was considering esthetician license for my second life (after retirement from IT profession).

I read everything online and Dr's first book and was impressed and started on CP Cream and went to SuperCop with P&R. I set up a regimen of LaSal in PM modulating with either Squalane or Emu, and a CP in AM. I discovered Skin Signals when that later came out and used that for CP. That was clearly one of my favs for years.

I am constantly educating on this subject so I must confess I would try other either 'natural' or high quality products like MARINI or IMAGE But my core regime was CPs.

Having said that, however, I am totally convinced that my use of CP products for the past 13 years has kept my skin in the best condition it can be. I am approaching 71 (next month) and no believes I am that age, in fact, am told I look 'maybe 50'. and constantly am asked what I use.

I never fail to be impressed with Dr. Pickart's research. The latest GHK 3% is the best so far. I have only used it for less than a month, but the results are becoming more evident. And I also use Lactic10 PM with GHK in Am and (lightly) Emu on top, since I live in Arizona and moisture is needed. But looking at my skin it retains moisture with GHK even in this climate. That's testimony to a good product when my skin is doing the job for itself. (yes I studied that Lesson)

I plan on adding TTT to the regime on my next order as I love the ingredients, and what's not to love there.

My hat off to Dr and this team.

Posts: 5 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 16 December 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear danceinarizona:

What a beautiful testimonial! Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us.

We've been finding that the overwhelming response to Dr. Pickart's new 3% GHK Luxury Cream has been further backed up by numerous testimonials (even from users of copper peptides for many years) on how this cream has helped rejuvenate their skin as never before.

Please continue to keep in touch with us. We appreciate your continued support and interest in the science behind the products.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post