Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What products do I need? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am Asian, 28 years old and have been experience hair loss for the past 2 years. My scalp is showing the most on the top. I have pretty bad dandruff condition, but using the Neutrogena T-GEL Therapy helps a lot. I also use Nioxin System 1, it does help my hair look fuller but if I don't wash it the next day, I can see a lot of my scalp because I have very oily scalp.

I would like to know what product do I need, when and how often should I apply each product? Do you have them in a spray bottles?

Thank you.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I use the Nioxin as well. System 2 shampoo an Scalp conditioner. It does make the hair look fuller. I don't think it really grows new hair. But the hair looks better. Sometimes when the Nioxin dosen't seem to be working as well. I'll back off for a few days and use something different.

I don't have any hair loss. I just had very thin hair shafts. I've tried both the Folligen and Folligen for Blondes. I liked the Folligen for Blondes better. Of course everyone is different. But alot of people who have dark hair still use the FFB.

The results have been very good and I am pleased with the results. Can't say that about my one time try with Minoxidil. Got nothing with that except additional shed.

Two different methods I have seen recommended by Skin Biology. Although there are others:

1) Every other day application.

2) Apply every day then rest the Scalp totally for one week per month.

Apply it lightly. I just dilute the Cream slightly with water its easier to spread and goes further. About 5 minutes after you apply your product of choice apply a very light coat of Emu Oil.

Good luck

BW MaxxC
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello ISA,

This post helps me to be able to identify which products would work better for you. We do carry Folligen in a spray form. You can find it on our website at: Folligen Spray. It sounds like the spray may work best for you. You can use it everyday or every other day. Just remember to get in on the scalp. I think you will find this link very helpful.

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...90018252/m/596100725

Some of our clients really like the styling benefits of the spray and are able to use less products on their hair which will only improve the health of the scalp.

Thanks
~The SkinBio Team