Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    A question on useof Folligen Shampoo : please excuse my earlier post

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A question on useof Folligen Shampoo : please excuse my earlier post Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dr. Pickart,

I wan to start by thanking you for such wonderful products.I have been using folligen lotion for some time and I see a big difference in my hair appearance and retention. I recently started using the folligen shampoo and conditioner and my hair feels the best it has ever felt.

However, after I wash my hair with the folligen shampoo, my scalp gets very itchy, oily, and flaky the second day.The rest of my hair looks and feels very good but my scalp itches a lot.I would like to wash my hair every third day but because of this itch, I have to wash it every second day and it still doesnt go away completely.Can you please suggest something for this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Monica

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Your scalp is itching because of damage to the scalp's skin barrier.

Try just using a very light amount of Folligen Lotion on your scalp.

When using Folligen Shampoo, use only a very small amount of the shampoo.