Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Is it ok to combine Folligen Solution with Folligen for Blondes?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Is it ok to combine Folligen Solution with Folligen for Blondes? Login/Join

Picture of Rossana
posted   Report This Post  
I have been using for a couple months Folligen Solution (liquid) and Folligen for Blondes (my hair is dark brown though). I use the products about 2-3 times a week, and I have been alternating, once I use Folligen Solution the next time Folligen for Blondes.
Is it ok to combine these two products or is it best to only use one at a time?

I do not have hair related problems, but I use these products because I would like to maintain my hair in the current state and prevent any gray hair, for as long as possible (I am 29 and I see there are quite a few people at my age that start showing gray hair. So I think it is a good time now to do something to prevent them). I take biotin and MSM too, along with other supplements, about 3 times a week.

Thanks for any opinions!

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Rossana:

Thanks for posting - A similar question was posted at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...0018252/m/1901095995

It seems we have others that like to use both benefits of copper-peptides and tin-peptides for hair health.

Dr. Pickart's advice is to alternate use of the product rather than actually combining or mixing it. He says of copper-peptides and tin-peptides, "We can't mix them together in a product because they will slowly chemically react."

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I see. Thank you!!

Life is too short to remove USB safely!