Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hair Signals cream for dull hair Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
So I've been using Hair Signals solution for a while, with hopes of it helping to thicken the appearance of my hair. So far it has done a pretty good job. Who knows if it's actually working so fast, but psychologically I'm really pleased with the results, so that's all that matters Smiler

My hair has been a bit dull lately though, and I'm wondering whether switching to the Hair Signals cream wouldn't help "condition" the scalp and hair. My hair is pretty short, so it shouldn't be a big deal to apply it to my scalp.

The other option is switching t Folligen for Blondes cream, which I've heard is better for giving hair a thicker appearance. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated Smiler

FYI, I've also been using Folligen shampoo/conditioner and have been taking MSM and vit. C supplements.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I swung by the office this morning and picked up Emu Oil for hair and Folligen for Blondes. I'm going to give those a try and see if they help make my hair/scalpe more moisturized.

I'm going to take a break from Hair Signals as I feel that it is stronger than I need.