Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    A Question For Dr. Pickart about Folligen Lotion

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A Question For Dr. Pickart about Folligen Lotion Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hey Dr.Pickart,

I ve been using the folligen lotion for the past 15 days and i can see the difference already. I have one question for you.The place I bought my first folligen lotion was a store in the city.The manufacturing date was 03/11.The new one that I ordered from hairlosstalk.com is from 07/09. the 03/11 one is more watery consistency while the 07/09 one is thicker.when I shake the bottle with the 03/11 one i can hear the liquid inside but not with the 07/09 one. I m just wondering is there a big difference in their formulation?Thanks for taking the time in advance.

I love your products.I used to use tricomin for 6 months along my other routine(minoxidil 5% and Revivogen) but i switched to folligen lotion and emu oil and i m loving it. Tricomin was nasty to be honest. lots of alcohol and color on top my revivogen and minoxidil which both already contain lots of alcohol . My scalp was peeling severely (not dandruff but big soft chunks of scalp was coming off). After switching to folligen my scalp peeling is 85% better . my hair appears thicker, my scalp is healthier.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We are slowly changing our products.

We replaced the parabens with phenoxyethanol and this made the products more liquid. We have now corrected this issue.

Your product is still just as strong as the earlier products.