Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Firsttimer Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello this is my first time in this forum, for the first time a bought "Hair Signals" (both Cream and Solution) and is also the first time with CP based products. Need advice, shall I use them everyday or EOD, solution for the scalp and cream for the hair line, right? HS before or after minoxidil? How long apart? Shall I massage the HS on my scalp or leave it there. The final and more difficult question, what kind of results can I expect?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Risugo,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Use Hair Signals after minoxidil. Just let the minoxidil dry a little.

Try the message it into your scalp for 30 seconds after applying.
I used HS solution last night for the first time. Washed my hair, applied minox waited 1 hour or so and then applied 1 ml HS and my scalp turned green I though it was momentarily that after the product absortion it will return normal. This morning my scalp still green and I had to wash it 3 times. Is this normal? Did I use to much (1 ml)? Please advice.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Rosugo - The Dr will probably concur, but I wanted to respond now to ease your mind.

I am sorry to hear about the discoloration on your scalp. The Hair Signals is a very potent product! For sure I would suggest using less of the product. I have attached some of the comments from other clients. Many of our clients whether they use Folligen Spray or HS Solution dilute the product especially at first. It sounds like you may need to do that for a while. If your scalp is dry and irritated, it will hold more of the color from the HS than it would without the dryness and irritation.

Please remember that Hair Signals is a strong product. Be sure to start with a light application every other day. Increase to once a day if no irritation is experienced.

If possible, try to use the Minoxidil and HS Solution at opposite ends of the day. If not, proceed as Dr. Pickart recommended, just dilute the solution.

http://reverseskinaging.com/malehairloss.html

"Result: my hair has stopped falling out and for days at a time no hair at all has fallen out. And no more flaking scalp or irritation and dryness. My regimen: 5% minoxidil full strength in am @16 drops and Folligen 50% dilution in am @/16 drops."

http://reverseskinaging.com/malehairloss.html

Hopefully this will clear up the problem.

My Best
~The SkinBio Team
Dilute the solution in what percentage? To make it easier, I use a 60 ml bottle of Minox 5% from Kirkland, can I add I few drops of HS? If it is OK, how many drops for the 60 ml?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Please dilute at 50%. Say put 6 drops HS Solution with 6 drops water. SUPER light application; don't leave scalp excessively wet.

Even though you can use with the Minoxidil; in your case it may be better to use at opposite ends of the day.

Thank you for your quick response!

~The SkinBio Team