Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FFB Thoughts Login/Join

Picture of celiavalerie
posted   Report This Post  
I know this idea has been floating around for some time so forgive me if I missed a thread devoted solely to this BUT...

Now that there are more products available from SB using tin peptides, is there any chance we'll be seeing a FFB set (ie shampoo, conditioner, and cream/spray forms of FFB)? Currently I usually use FFB when styling for the public and folligen cream and spray (for the areas where I'm less fantastic at getting on the scalp itself) at night. I usually do not mix usage of tin and copper peptides on my hair in the same day as Dr. P has recommended before (reactions can occur). But sometimes I will alternate the AM and PM routine above in the same day because of work strain with hair (I usually give it a little rinse NOT shampoo before applying the classic blues at night). I don't have a huge issue with staining from the CPs in folligen cream, spray, and shampoo/conditioner because I can always wash it out (or grab a lemon). But it would make it significantly easier if I didn't have to worry about the blue hue ever (even though it fades and really isn't all over my hair as it is meant for the scalp).

Even though the staining is no world-ending mind changer, wouldn't it be nice, blondies?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We are moving slowly into the tin peptides. Maybe we will make a shampoo/conditioner later. Right now we are collecting opinions on the tin peptide hand cream - all positive so far.
Picture of celiavalerie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Can't say a negative thing about the hand cream. I love the smell (any season) and it's just so very...manageable. Much like BND (w it's CP-base), the nail renewal and hand cream is very luxurious and feels a bit spa-ike (mmm pheromone enhanced BND cream with pheromones....) but is also good for more on-the-go treatments as well because your hands aren't covered in waxed up gunk. I like FFB, but dislike that I can only use it in lotion form without any other options except to risk the blue tint. Glad to see so many others are enjoying the tin peptide work. Covering tin peptide odor must be quite the project!