Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    new formula for Folligen Shampoo & Conditioner

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
new formula for Folligen Shampoo & Conditioner Login/Join

Picture of Kathryn06
posted   Report This Post  
Hello Dr. P and Skin Bio!

Haven't been on the Forum in ages, but I remain a loyal customer!

I have always loved Folligen Sh & Con for my color-treated, coarse (very curly), dry hair. They slightly relax the curls, making it softer and fuller. I love the feel! For me, they are the holy grail of hair conditioning.

For my past couple of orders, I have noticed that they smell differently--have you changed the formula? Used to, even the shampoo would detangle; now that doesn't seem to happen as much.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The formula has not changed. However the scent is just a bit different. Supposed to be like "fresh cut grass". I am sure the Dr. will be interested in your post.

We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Kathryn06
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I may be one of the few that prefers the "Skin Biology" scent--I know it's probably psychological, but I like the "clinical" smell.

Perhaps my chemistry has changed (you never know), but I really did feel like the old shampoo and conditioner were more effective for the immediate smoothing of my coarse hair. That was not the reason I started using it, of course--I wanted to add the benefits of copper to my aging hair. But I had never experienced such great instant results before. If my hair wasn't too very tangled, just the shampoo would be enough!