Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr. Pickart Help New User of Folligen Login/Join

Picture of debra
posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr. Pickart! I am a new user of the Blonde Folligen and the Emu Oil for hair. I have medium length hair and have had more than normal amount of hair falling out. I put the Blonde Folligen on and the used the Emu Oil on the top area of head. Ack my hair is so greasy I need to wash it again (with the folligen shampoo and conditioner). How much should I apply and which one first so it won't be greasy looking? It really shows up with me having blonde hair.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: debra,

How do i add my own picture???
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Again Debra,

I would recommend that you apply the Folligen for Blonds in the evening. Just a small amount; it is to treat the scalp, not the hair. Part your hair and apply a tiny amount to the scalp. Massage it in. You may not need the Emu Oil for hair every time you use it. Also, it is not necessary or recommended that you use it every day. Every other day or 3rd day should be enough to get the full benefit. If you apply it at night, then you can wash it out in the morning and have had enough time to get the full benefit. It is no fun to have greasy looking hair!

It benefits the hair by improving the health of the follicle. I am sure Dr. Pickart will agree with my recommendations.

Best Wishes on your journey,
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just use less of everything.