Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ongoing hairloss/worried now. Login/Join

Picture of Celestial
posted   Report This Post  
My hair loss is beginning to REALLY worry me.

I had a VERY stressful year or 3, and also was pregnant twice in 2 years, and underwent surgery twice, I did not give birth. Both were ectopic.

I have not been eating very well, but do take vitamins.
Im going for all the reccomended blood tests tomorrow, and thinking of buying some product to encourage hair growth. Im using a mens shampoo to stop hair loss... until I can find a better brand.

I have a roller for the scalp, should I use super cp and roll around the hairline?

I can see patches on my temple area where I have lost alot of hair... is this indicative of stress?

Im taking msm 2 times a day, and fish oil, plus zinc and a hair skin and nails vitamin, my nails are FINE.

I have been told its natural with age, im 36 and find myself looking at peoples hair to compare..

I need to stop this hair loss now. Should I cut my hair so it doesnt get pulled..? not short, but not long either?

I dread shampooing my hair because I see so much fall in the shower, and all day too.

With a better diet and less stress, this 'should' resolve? am I correct?

Also does folligen make hair oily? and emu oil for hair? I worry that the products would make the hair oily and then it would look even thinner.

any advise would help right now..
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Stress is deadly for hair.

Take less zinc. Also take 1 gram of MSM and 1 gram of flaxseed oil daily.

On your scalp, use a light amount of Folligen Cream each day.
Picture of Celestial
Hopefully the stressing things will resolve soon, and my hair might grow back??

Folligen is on my list.

Thanks Dr.
Picture of hairseed
My hair started falling out about 10 years ago and I have gone thru steroids directly in the scalp and several topical treatments which did not work To make a long story short, I just recently started folligen cream and lotion, (I think lotion is more effective) along with groganics grow and wild and let me tell you, it is totally worth it. After 10 plus years being bald, and I am talking bare bald right in the middle of my head. This is no way pleasent for a female. So please, be patient and find a stress relief subject such as a ball, those bubble bags that come with some products or maybe just plain old excersize. I must admit that I started the groganics before I knew about folligen, they are awesome together and within 3 weeks my scalp feels better, texture is softer and thicker and my confidence level has gone way up. I will soon use the wigs only for a different look. So give these products a try.
Where did you purchase groganics?
Picture of hairseed
At beauty supply stores. You have to find the big box beauty supply stores that carries full line of products. Use the groganics as a healer for the scalp and not daily. It has helped me tremendously, but my faith is with the folligen lotion which has calmed my scalp and I do not have the dryness. I am now able to interject with other products that I would normally use. The only heat used on my hair is the hat dryer for wrapping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,