Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
overuse of hair signal cream Login/Join

Picture of amirpana
posted   Report This Post  
I applied too much of hair signal cream , caused slight sagging of forehead skin. I need some explanation and is scalp skin related to forehead skin?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amirpana,
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
I applied too much of hair signal cream , caused slight sagging of forehead skin. I need some explanation and is scalp skin related to forehead skin?

Hello Amirpana,

The skin on the scalp is very much like the skin on the rest of our body. They are very powerful products and with our products very little is needed to see results.

I recommend that you read the following link carefully:
Tips For Using SRCPs For Skin Rejuvenation

In part it says:
quote:
Signs of overuse can manifest itself through temporary irritation, inflammation, droopiness, looseness, dryness, or any other unwanted effect. If this occurs, use less product or rest your skin from SRCP products until this goes away. Once that occurs and you start the SRCPs again, use much less and perhaps slowly start back using them even every other day rather than every day.

If you notice any temporary increase in loose skin, you will want to rest the area and use only a biological oil and rest the area. In the case of your forehead, you may want to use the Biological Oil S for Hair. You will want to give yourself a break from using the Skin Signals Cream on your forehead area for awhile (1-3 weeks) When you start back, it may be best to use it every other day very lightly. You may find that is all you need for great results!

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Bit late finding this, but the "saggies" are often mentioned on various beauty forums as a positive sign from aggresive treatments. I have certainly found this the case.
I don't fully undertand what process is going on ... Dr Pickart, SBTeam?
It's scary thinking you're going backwards but darkest before the dawn etc.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,