Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Use of Minoxidil Login/Join

Picture of Leena97
posted   Report This Post  
Minoxidil is promoted as for use on vertex areas only. Is it the same for using it with SB products? Can it be used on the front areas as well?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Leena97:

You'll no doubt receive some replies on this from others who have tried to use minoxidil for frontal areas.

MaxxC may post a comment - We actually found a thread where he commented on using Hair Signals Therapy and Minoxidil for the frontal region and found that his "hair looked thicker and healthier with just FFB [Folligen for Blondes]" - See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...001089595#6001089595

We do mention on our website that minoxidil seems to work best "at the top of the scalp but more poorly in the frontal area"

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Leena97
Thank you for the very informative reply!
i have had good luck using minoxydil for my hairline. However, I have read on other boards that there is a "minoxydil face." The eyes get bags and black circles. One poster thought that it was because minox degrades collagen, and migrates down to your eyes.

I have no idea if this is true. Can you weigh in, Dr. Pickart?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear MissM:

Dr. Pickart will probably post a reply shortly, but actually last year on this message board here we had some clients talking about it - See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...352/m/4671074595/p/2

MaxxC had mentioned it and Dr. Pickart did say that it's good to keep in mind that eyelid skin is very thin.

We'll see what else he adds to this.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology