Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help, need the best goggles Login/Join

<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
Anybody know what the BEST goggles are to use in the tanning bed, that won't let ANY light in, on the sides? I feel paranoid when I use the goggles at the salon because if I glance to the far right or left, I can see light. So I end up holding the sides pressed against my face for about half the session. I want eyewear that doesn't let any light sneak in. They have some called WinkEase, I think, but I don't know how to use them, and the salon owner said they don't completely cover your eyes? Where can I order some good eyewear? Thanks.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi summerwave,

i use and like the regular plastic goggles...most of the time they fit pretty good. They do make some with an elastic string that goes around your head that people use in stand-up beds. That might fit you better and prevent the light from coming thru on the sides.

I have not tried the WinkEase. Doesn't look like there's much protection and I don't want anything stuck to my eyelids since I wear eye makeup.

I have tried Ultra Globes- wasn't crazy about them, I can't remember why...I don't think they really stayed put.

Sadie Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
Thanks, Sadie. I will check out those links. I guess if nothing else, I can get a pair at Sally Beauty, but I want to look at other kinds too.