Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
COUPEROSE AND CONGESTED SKIN Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I HAVE OILY CONGESTED SKIN AND HAVE SPIDER VEINS TOO. PLEASE COULD U SUGGEST ME ANY PRODUCTS FOR MY PROBLEM. IF U KNOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Smiler

I would suggest trying a light amount of cp serum and exfol serum on opposite ends of the day. This should help reduce the oil on your skin.

If you have clogged pores/blackheads on the nose area, you can use BioRe pore cleansing strips about once every 2 weeks. (You can buy these at a drug store).

As far as spider veins go....not sure. The cp serum may help by way of making the skin appear thicker over time thus making the veins a little less noticable. It may or may not help though.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Idelle Musiek,
THANKS DEE DEE I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
You're welcome!

Also, please keep in mind, if this is the first time you're using copper peptides on your skin, use only a tiny amount of the cp serum (you may even want to dilute it to start - 1 drop cp serum w/ 2 or 3 drops of water).

Some people experience an initial bad reaction or irritation 2 or 3 weeks after starting cps if the copper is introduced to the skin too quickly. Of course, many can start off w/ cp serum & have no problems, it depends on your particular skin. So, if you like to be cautious or tend to have sensitive skin, use very little at first & monitor your skin closely.

We will help you if you have further questions!

Wink
Hi femalex,

I'd agree with DeeDee in suggesting that you start off with either CP Serum or Super CP Serum with Exfol. Because you have oily congested skin, I do not believe there is a need for you to dilute the copper peptides or even when you see a bad initial reaction necessarily, however.

My skin type is somewhat oily (before copper peptide use), sensitive, and breakout-prone and I abandoned on using Exfol/copper peptides prematurely when I experienced some worrisome skin reactions (some breakouts and new nevi) using Exfol and CP Serum as directed by SB (once daily). I had a totally different result the second time around when I was much more generous with my Exfol and CP Serum use. On a 2x daily regimen of Exfol/CP Serum/antioxidant oil, I observed visible positive changes of my face but w/o the negative reactions I had the first time on a more conservative regimen. You may have to endure some intense and prolonged skin itch like I did for 7-10 days, but I had no visible skin inflammation.

In fact, if you have very oily and congested skin, you may benefit from using Exfol and Super CP Serum 2-3 times a day eventually. Pore strips (I used Biore(?) and ProActiv) may not be as effective on pores, good for your skin barrier, or easy to use as using Exfol serum 2x daily. Just remember to use a BHO if you're going to increase the frequency of your application. The use of a BHO will both increase the penetration of the actives and protect your skin barrier from the more intensive treatments.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE "JW" I REALLY APPRECIATE!!... HOPE I MANAGE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE