Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin signals vs cp night eyes premier Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,

I'm curious which one of these two are gentler since I have sensitive skin under the eyes. Skin biology Canada does not have the 15ml for super-ghk serum so I have to choose between these two instead. Thanks.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Skin Signals should work better. Just start it very lightly, then use more with time.
This is going to sound silly but is the skin signals serum the same thing as the cream in terms of gentleness?
Picture of stoney
HI Tyranus & Roke Smiler,

I believe Dr. Pickart was referring to Skin Signals Cream as being milder than CP Night Eyes.

The Cream version is GHK-based & mild enough for daily eye use, especially if you are sensitve.

Skin Signals Solution is formulated with 2nd gen CPs and much stronger. It is closer in CP strength to Super CP Serum making it much stronger the Night Eyes.

I use BOTH Skin Signals Solution in the AM (my skin is built up to stronger CPs) then alternate Skin Signals Cream & Tin Peptide Nail Cream at night.

Hope that Helps...Although I have been known to confuse... Confused?...but NOT on purpose!
There was and is a lot of confusion on Skin Signals. On the product strength Chart the cream is listed as milder then the P&R Creams. Yet I found a post by Dr. Pickart that it is stronger then P&R but weaker then Trireduction which I believe is accurate.

When you look at the SS Serum it is listed as stronger then Super CP Serum which IMO for remodeling, it clearly is not.

I think in general the SS products are a different kind of animal with the Collagen and Elastin fragments and difficult to categorize on a absolute relative strength basis.

I haven't used SS cream on any kind of regular basis. However the Mrs. jumped from daily use of Night Eyes to SS Cream the first of August and the results have been very good.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We can look at copper peptide levels in products but this does not always give a good answer.

You are right, the SS products are a different kind of animal, in the same manner that the tin-peptide products are different.

Most our understanding of the various products over the years has come from client comments.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Roke:
This is going to sound silly but is the skin signals serum the same thing as the cream in terms of gentleness?

Our clients have been surprising positive about Skin Signals Serum. Very few irritation complaints so far.
I just checked the ingredients of the super-ghk copper cream product and noticed salicylic acid in it. Is the amount of this beta hydroxy potential harmful to some people?

And on a side note skin biology canada does not list salicylic acid as an ingredients in super ghk-cu cream.

Thanks
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Deara Roke,

The amount of salicylic acid in the Super GHK cream is very minimal. Dr. Pickart uses it to help with uptake into the skin. It is a very safe level.

He is in the process of changing slightly some of his formulas to improve them. The ingredients on our website should be the most accurate as we are updating them often. Skin Biology Cananda does order their products from us.

All of the products are made here under the direction of Dr. Pickart.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team