Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lip replenisher Login/Join

Picture of Kerry
posted
When it was 34 degrees and beautiful in Anchorage Alaska, it has been in the single digits with relatively no humidity here in central North Carolina; not a good environment for dry lips. My drawer is filled with multi-colored, multi-flavored, and multi-types of lip (so-called) balms. I have a drawer of them b/c I have been on a search to find something I could use on my lips to repair my lips. Hence, my Lip Replenisher.

Once I applied Lip Replenisher I was expecting the ritual of constantly applying every ten minutes to keep my lips moist. At the end of the day, I noticed that I had only used Lip Replenisher twice throughout the entire day and at 5:00 p.m. my lips were healed and moist along with a little tint of a rose hue.

I am never surprised but I am (still constantly) amazed of the efficacy of these products from Skin Biology. Dry lips? Lip Replenisher is the product.

It's a great guy gift also.

Posts: 9 | Location: Asheboro, NC | Registered: 15 February 2015Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear Kerry:

Thank you - What a wonderful testimonial!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Dr. pickart's Lip Replenisher. Many of our clients feel the same way. It is one of our great sellers.

I hope your weather improves. That is so cold for North Carolina!

Keep Smiling!
~TheSkinBioTeam

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post