healthyskin.infopop.cc
Lip replenisher

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5091046536/m/8601027456

26 February 2015, 06:36 AM
Kerry
Lip replenisher
When it was 34 degrees and beautiful in Anchorage Alaska, it has been in the single digits with relatively no humidity here in central North Carolina; not a good environment for dry lips. My drawer is filled with multi-colored, multi-flavored, and multi-types of lip (so-called) balms. I have a drawer of them b/c I have been on a search to find something I could use on my lips to repair my lips. Hence, my Lip Replenisher.

Once I applied Lip Replenisher I was expecting the ritual of constantly applying every ten minutes to keep my lips moist. At the end of the day, I noticed that I had only used Lip Replenisher twice throughout the entire day and at 5:00 p.m. my lips were healed and moist along with a little tint of a rose hue.

I am never surprised but I am (still constantly) amazed of the efficacy of these products from Skin Biology. Dry lips? Lip Replenisher is the product.

It's a great guy gift also.
26 February 2015, 10:32 AM
SkinBioTeam
Dear Kerry:

Thank you - What a wonderful testimonial!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Dr. pickart's Lip Replenisher. Many of our clients feel the same way. It is one of our great sellers.

I hope your weather improves. That is so cold for North Carolina!

Keep Smiling!
~TheSkinBioTeam