Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Alternate between Super GHK Copper Serum and vitamin c or Phloretin cf

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Alternate between Super GHK Copper Serum and vitamin c or Phloretin cf Login/Join

posted
Hello, Please help me. I am a new customer! I ordered the super GHK copper serum and the regular cp serum since 3 weeks. Now I am only using the first generation copper and I still didn't open the regular cp bottle. What I noticed is new wrinkles around my eyes. I had before fine wrinkles but this new product made them more noticeable. I know this is normal especially if my skin is over damaged and too many sun spots and hyper pigmentation with a small melasma spot. Anyway, would like to continue with the first generation super ghk copper serum but not everyday. I want to ask if it is possible to alternate between skinceuticals Phloretin cf along with retinol 0.3 high potency treatment of the same brand as my skin seems to like or tolerate retinol more than retin-a. I did my first chemical peel 3 days ago. It was a mixture of 15 percent tca and other 15 percent different acids like retinol and lactic and salicylic. I am using super ghk copper serum and emu oil (llb processors). My skin is peeling very well but I am noticing that the pigmentation is still there. The doctor prescribed for me martiderm pigment zero ampoules to use for 3 months, looks that they basically contain ellagic acid which is great for hyper pigmentation concerns. Now, my question is: Is it possible and good to alternate between Super GHK copper serum and my retinol and phloretin cf skin ceuticals serums. It means one day on Super ghk copper and the other day on retinol and martiderm ampoules along with phloretin cf or vitamin C Skin Ceuticals products? Please enlighten me as I am very new to all this and I am striving to make and choose the right journey and skin regimen that will build a new healthy, glowing, and strong skin barrier that is free of melasma and pigmentation. My age is: 31! I live in Uae. My skin is fitzpatrick type 2!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Saharalia,

Posts: 4 | Location: UAE. ABU DHABI | Registered: 15 February 2019Report This Post