Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
one month report Login/Join

posted
I used CPs a few years back, but never really stuck with it.

Now, a few years later, I am almost 42, a fair-skinned Caucasian, and showing some signs of aging, such as fine lines. Also beginnings of wrinkles between eyebrows and a horizontal wrinkle in upper forehead. Also have oily skin, large pores, and tend to get blackheads. A few minor scars on nose as well.

For a month now, I've been using the CP serum during the day, and the Exfol Serum at night. Also using the Skin Signals on my neck, where I have had the beginnings of the "turkey neck."

On my hands, which are also showing some age, I've been using the CP serum during the day, along with sunscreen, and the LacSal Serum at night.

The results since beginning the CP routine are that my face overall looks fresher and more toned. It looks healthier and like I'm well rested. The wrinkles on my eyebrow area and forehead are almost completely gone. My "turkey neck" area has completely disappeared. It was small to begin with, but noticeable. Now that area is completely smooth and firm. (I am also doing an occasional muscle toning exercise for that area, but I was doing this prior to the Skin Signals, so I do attribute the change to Skin Signals).

The back of my hands look firmer and smoother too. I would say they look more youthful.

I use some other things to aid in exfoliation- things I was using prior to using the SB products. I use a Clarisonic facial brush. I got one for Christmas and I find that it really helps keep my skin clear.

I also use Glycolix Gly/Sal 10-2 Cleanser- its 10% Glycolic Acid, 2% Salycilic Acid. I've been using this for years and it really helps keep my pores clear.

I've occasionally done Glycolic Acid peels before and plan to add those back in.

But I would say that the effects of the CP/exfoliation routine are visible and noticeable and I'm happy about that.

After doing a lot of reading on this forum and the SB site, I've also learned a lot about beauty products and so have cut down on buying some of the things I thought were good for my skin, but in all likelihood weren't doing much good long term.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 2 | Location: Portland | Registered: 07 May 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear SparkleGirl:

Thanks for posting your update - We agree. The secret to renewal seems to lie in the right combination of exfoliation and copper-peptide topicals.

Skin Signals Cream and Skin Signals Solution are helping many clients achieve similar results!

Please keep in touch.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome results. I think I'll switch to Skin Signals for my neck now too. I've been sort of alternating between that and other CP products. Wasn't sure which one would work best there. So, thanks.

Question: Where do you get your Glycolix Gly/Sal 10-2 Cleanser? (Is that the brand name--Glyxolix?)

Posts: 83 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 27 August 2008Report This Post